6th of October
Back blogging after quite some time.
This post is gonna be quite long.
Nothing much really happen this past few weeks,just that i was sick.
LOL,Terrible coughing,fever and running nose.sucks totally.
Well,things right now for me seems to be the same everyday.
I've been thinking abt all the things that been happening all this while.
In particular, the friends problem.
I admit, i was rather stubborn or stupid should i say in handling all my friends problem.
recently the thing didnt really affected me that much, i dont know why.
Its like i just dont feel any pain in losing them.
Im kinda saddened about how edwin behaved infront of rachel, with all the sarcastic remarks.
I do realize im somewhat taking all my friends for granted all this while, but isnt it kinda late for a change?
I do wana get back to some of my friends,but i dont know how and im not sure if things are gonna be like the same for us.
But I dont wana get back to the particular group that i recently had a stiff with.
I dont see any improvement in them or me thats gonna make the friendship work out anymore.
SO, Just gonna leave them alone.
But for the rest,I mean those i still have by my side now,rachel,hweezhi,nasrum and kenneth etc.
I gotta thank rachel and hweezhi the most,They are like always asking me out just me and them which i really aprreciate it.
Cause they are quite close to that particular group and yet they understand what i did and was there for me when i needed them.
really thanks both and them alot.=D
And for nasrum and kenneth, Hahas, what more can i say,esp about nasrum.
Nasrum! A great great friend. Hahas, always took time to listen to me when something happen. He too , think what i did was right ,when it seems that the whole world dont understand what i did.
Kenneth,Quarrel and silent war seems to allow me to take a clear look at myself, Always so Hot-headed etc.
hahas, To tell u the truth, there are still some things abt you that seems to get on my nerves, but its all cool, gonna take some times after the exams to tell u nicely, hahas, no worries. afterall, he's a nice guy.
And of course, not leaving out my ever so understanding sister,Crystal lim, This weird girl is always there when i needed her, She somewhat made an impact in my life like how raga and fad made their impact in my life.
I was able to tell her everything like how i tell raga and fad.=D
Is like I really trust her alot and tell her everything like how i use to tell my things to raga and fad.=D
She's one nice nice sister of mine, and Im really thankful to know such a person in my life.
Really thank u so so much Crystal lim! hahas, hope u come up with ur answer real soon.(I'll hope for the best for u)
OK! enough with a the friends thing. getting too long,HAHAS!
I want to buy a book! entitled -48 laws of power- by robert greene.
I really want to buy this interesting book!
hahas...Haiya ,Ending here, dunno what to type anymore.
Damn hard typing on laptop, new ibook. =D
hahas..alright den, Take care ppl! shall blog more next time!
This post is gonna be quite long.
Nothing much really happen this past few weeks,just that i was sick.
LOL,Terrible coughing,fever and running nose.sucks totally.
Well,things right now for me seems to be the same everyday.
I've been thinking abt all the things that been happening all this while.
In particular, the friends problem.
I admit, i was rather stubborn or stupid should i say in handling all my friends problem.
recently the thing didnt really affected me that much, i dont know why.
Its like i just dont feel any pain in losing them.
Im kinda saddened about how edwin behaved infront of rachel, with all the sarcastic remarks.
I do realize im somewhat taking all my friends for granted all this while, but isnt it kinda late for a change?
I do wana get back to some of my friends,but i dont know how and im not sure if things are gonna be like the same for us.
But I dont wana get back to the particular group that i recently had a stiff with.
I dont see any improvement in them or me thats gonna make the friendship work out anymore.
SO, Just gonna leave them alone.
But for the rest,I mean those i still have by my side now,rachel,hweezhi,nasrum and kenneth etc.
I gotta thank rachel and hweezhi the most,They are like always asking me out just me and them which i really aprreciate it.
Cause they are quite close to that particular group and yet they understand what i did and was there for me when i needed them.
really thanks both and them alot.=D
And for nasrum and kenneth, Hahas, what more can i say,esp about nasrum.
Nasrum! A great great friend. Hahas, always took time to listen to me when something happen. He too , think what i did was right ,when it seems that the whole world dont understand what i did.
Kenneth,Quarrel and silent war seems to allow me to take a clear look at myself, Always so Hot-headed etc.
hahas, To tell u the truth, there are still some things abt you that seems to get on my nerves, but its all cool, gonna take some times after the exams to tell u nicely, hahas, no worries. afterall, he's a nice guy.
And of course, not leaving out my ever so understanding sister,Crystal lim, This weird girl is always there when i needed her, She somewhat made an impact in my life like how raga and fad made their impact in my life.
I was able to tell her everything like how i tell raga and fad.=D
Is like I really trust her alot and tell her everything like how i use to tell my things to raga and fad.=D
She's one nice nice sister of mine, and Im really thankful to know such a person in my life.
Really thank u so so much Crystal lim! hahas, hope u come up with ur answer real soon.(I'll hope for the best for u)
OK! enough with a the friends thing. getting too long,HAHAS!
I want to buy a book! entitled -48 laws of power- by robert greene.
I really want to buy this interesting book!
hahas...Haiya ,Ending here, dunno what to type anymore.
Damn hard typing on laptop, new ibook. =D
hahas..alright den, Take care ppl! shall blog more next time!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home